*Dear Folks;*

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at **neetu.nar...@techwiresol.com
<neetu.nar...@techwiresol.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great !!!

We have following exclusive requirement. Please send me your updated resume
and contact details ASAP.

*Role: Sr. Business System Analyst (HealthCare/Medical Domain)*

*Location: Walnut Creek, CA - only Local*

*Duration: 6-12 Months *

*Note: Looking for a Sr. BSA no Jr please*

*Business Analyst/System Analyst* with over *7 years* of experience in
IT/Healthcare industry, with an emphasis in the healthcare domain.

*Excellent communication*, *presentation*, and interpersonal skills that
have resulted in a longstanding relationship with team members,
stakeholders and clients.

Strong understanding in Business Needs, Business Requirement Gathering,
Business Process Modeling, Business Process Flow and Business Analysis.

Outstanding experience in clarifying, developing and designing *Gap
Analysis,* *Impact analysis*, *Use Case diagram*, Activity Diagrams and
Data Flow diagrams.

Expertise in all four phases of *Rational Unified Process (RUP*)
methodology, in depth knowledge of *Software, Development Life Cycle
(SDLC)*processes
*Waterfall* and *Agile*.

Exceptional knowledge and experience in implementing, developing and
designing innovative business system solutions for healthcare industry.

Integrated 4010 and 5010 HIPAA implementation guides relate to Claim
Testing and Medical Billing

Systemized Claims Processing and Claims Scrubbing in HMO, PPO, Medicaid and
Medicare

ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Codes and ICD Code Set Mapping

Need extensive exposure to *Electronic Data Interchange (EDI*) in 5010
format transaction and of *ANSI ASC X12* guidelines.

o   837 - Claims and Encounters

o   834 - Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance

o   835 - Claim Payment and Advice

o   270/271 - Eligibility Benefic Inquiry and Response

o   277/275 - Claim Request for additional Information and Response

o   276/277 - Claim Status Request / Response

*Regards*

*Neetu Narwal*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

101 Hudson St, Suite # 2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302 USA

Phone: 201-884-6356 [O]

Email: neetu.nar...@techwiresol.com || Web: www.techwiresol.com

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to
neetu.nar...@techwiresol.com with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line