*Please send Resume to sr...@nytpartners.com <sr...@nytpartners.com>*

Hi Friends,

Good Morning!!  I have New Requirement.  See if you have any
Consultant available please send his /her profile with contact information.

*Job Title        : Software Engineer - C# Knockout,* using *Durandal, Must*

*Location(s)       : Portsmouth, NH*

*Duration         : 6+ Months Contract*

*Interview        :  Phone / Face to Face      *

*Pay Rate         : $45/HR C2C*

*Position            : 02*

*Job Requirements:*

   - Architect, design and develop software applications using ASP.Net MVC
   with the ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Web API
   - Design and develop C# based web services and applications
   - Experience developing ASP.NET/C# <http://asp.net/C#> web applications
using HTML5 markup
   and CSS3 styles
   - Experience using JavaScript including jQuery
   - Exposure to *Knockout,* SPA development using *Durandal,* micro ORM
   implementations, Twitter Bootstrap
   - Experience with IIS, SQL and stored procedures, familiarity with

You can reach out to me for any further clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,

*Srinivas Rao*

*New York Technology Partners*
332 Jefferson Rd.