Hi,
Please send profiles to *naren....@gmail.com <naren....@gmail.com>*

*Hot Requirements*

 Job Title: *Project Manager -** Agile methodology - Cloud Integration
project Experience*

 Primary Skills: PMP, Scrum Master
Location: CT

Duration: 9Months

Need PMP certified Project Managers with good experience AGILE and Cloud
Integration project Experience .

hope you are doing good. I just wanted to touch base and see if you are
looking for any opportunities in Shelton or EastHartford

contract opportunity.

Please find the below mentioned position.

Position: C#.Net Developer with Sql

Location: Hartford.

Visa: Only CITIZENS

Duration: Long term contract

This is very critical requirement and we need developers who can join in 1
or 2 weeks' time.

Here is the job description for the same.

*Good experience in C#.net*

Nice to have experience in SQL .

Need to function effectively and be self-disciplined to test his/her work
completely.

Must have strong communication skills.

PLEASE only send candidates that have ALL SKILL SET- Thank You!

*.Net Developer - *Chandler AZ - Wells Fargo - Up to 18 months

 Minimum 7 seven years

Needed ASAP

Prefer locals to AZ but will consider those that are not

7+ years of experience in IT and programming. 5+ years of experience with
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML5 3+ years of experience
with SQL Server database development. 3+ years of experience with Stored
Procedures, Transact-SQL etc. 2+ years of experience with Web Services
development. 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC
Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate and collaborate in
a team environment Preferably local candidates. Nice to Have: Experience
with HighCharts or other charting/graphing tools.