HI

Hope you are doing great!

This is Srinivas CH We have the below opening with our client in Redmond,
WA, please go through and let me know if you have any consultant available
so that we can discuss and proceed further.

Please send your responses to *srini...@oslosolutions.com
<srini...@oslosolutions.com> * or please reach me at 206-905-9930 for more
information.

*Thanks in advance for your help.  *

*Position#1*

*Title: Security Operations - Lead(security Network administration)*

*Location: Redmond, WA(Locals are highly preferred)*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Mandatory Technical Skills: *

·         Min of 5 years' of experience managing medium size of IT Security
team running 24x7 support operations

·         Strong knowledge on IT security incidents (anti-virus, security
updates, denial of service attacks and intrusion detection, password
resets, account lockouts and account disablement)

·         Lead a team managing the day to day resolution of security
incidents within agreed SLA time

·         Identify and initiate service improvement projects and provides
regular updates to project stakeholders

·         Setup industry standard best practises to improve security
operations

·         Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly service delivery reviews
with customer

·         Tools / Infrastructure / Security operations knowledge

·         Strong communication and presentation skills

·         Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.

*Mandatory Functional  Skills: *

·         Demonstrated Technical understanding of Microsoft and industry
products & technologies

·         Build and Manage Project schedule

·         Provide vision and leadership to existing team

·         Good analytical and planning skill

·         Good at working with Excel, PowerPoint, word and Outlook

·         Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the
potential application on client engagements.

*Position#2*

*Title: Deployment Program Manager*

*Location :Redmond,WA(Locals are highly preferred)*

*Duration: 3-6 Months*

*Mandatory Skills: *

·         8 years of IT experience

·         Analytics, data analytical skills, Infrastructure management
(understanding of network and server infrastructure deployment and key
internet concepts such as DNS, IP addressing, routers, etc.).

·         Desirable Technical Skills:

·         SQL scripting/reporting services, differences in server platforms
and data center management.

·         Mandatory Functional Skills:

·         Project management, project planning and scheduling, attention to
detail, coordination and communication.

·         Desirable Functional Skills:

·         PMP certification, ITIL certification, understanding of
agile/SCRUM methodologies.

*Position#3*

*Title: C #.Net Developer with T-SQL *

*Location: Redmond*

*Duration: Long Term*

*LOCALS ONLY*

*Responsibilities:*

**             *Support consolidating, analyzing and reporting key business
metrics.

*             Implement tools to improve efficiency of existing business
processes.

*             Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications
needed to our existing measurement platform to ensure SLAs are kept;
provide first level support and troubleshooting of our

              measurement platform

*             Monitor measurement platform and ensure key business
processes are within SLA and work with engineering partners to rectify
issues.

*             Analyze data identify quality issues with existing and
proposed systems and implement solutions.

*             Provides assistance and advice to business users in the
effective use of applications.

*             Produce technical documentation for new and existing
applications.

*Qualifications:*

**             *Should have a minimum of 5 years of technology experience
and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

*             Extensive knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL and C# programming

*             Preferred knowledge of HTML, Javascipt / JQuery, CSS

*             Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products,
especially Microsoft Outlook, Excel Word, PowerPoint and Access

*             Strong analytical and problem solving skills.

*             Experience in the development and implementation of
standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.

*             Self-motivated, results oriented, with the ability to meet
deadlines and manage changing priorities in a fast paced environment

*             Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business
hours.

*             Excellent English oral and written communication skills.

*             At least a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
field

Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas CH