Hi

Please review the below Job Description and let me know if you are
comfortable

*Senior Java Engineer With XML*

*Location: Providence, RI*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview process  :Telephonic and Skype*

*Project Details: *Our client in Providence, RI is seeking a Senior Java /
XML Developer / Engineer to build an XML interface for their real time
theft prevention software product for a period of 15 weeks.

 This interface will enable them to better meet their transaction
processing and alert identification SLA with their customers and will
support a project for a major client.

Once the consultant has built the interface, they will focus on tuning the
system to increase response time - this is a critical piece of the role and
candidates without this experience will not be considered.

*Musts: *

5 - 10 years of Java Software Engineering / Development experience - at
least Java 6 or Java 5

Solid XML interface development experience (or experience with JAXB or JAXP)

Experience profiling applications for performance improvements in high
volume transaction processing environments

Ability to pass a background check and a credit check

Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills

*Plus:*

Financial clients / projects

PCI standards

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok Kumar

IDC Technologies Inc.

*Ph:* *408-868-5128*

*Email:* ashok.ku...@idctechnologies.com

*GTalk:* ashokkumar.staffing

*Yahoo:* ashokkumar_recruiter
NOTE: This mail has been sent through Google Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your Email ID from that
specific Google Group