Hai Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the Below Requirement..

send Resumes to   *c...@gigasoftinc.com <chan...@gigasoftinc.com>*

SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER

We are interviewing for Senior .Net Developers for our projects.  Our ideal
candidate would have the following skills and technologies:

Developed customer applications using the .Net framework, including ASP.Net
and C#.

Developed web services to integrate with external systems using WCF

Designed major components of the application using UML design artifacts

Experience with developing / understanding SQL, either on SQL Server or
Oracle databases

The following are preferred skills, and would enhance the candidate's fit
with the project needs:

Extended the user interface to accommodate mobile devices using HTML5

Experience with the Agile methodology and Scrum framework

( Best way to reach me is through Email )

Have a nice day..   Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Chen* | IT Technical Recruiter

*Gigasoft Inc*, 11 Derby Ln, Franklin, MA 02038

Ph# 508-772-3989  | Gtalk: chen.itrecruiter | YM : rao.itrecruiter

E-mail: c...@gigasoftinc.com <chan...@gigasoftinc.com> | URL:
www.gigasoftinc.com