Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
ke...@riderconsultinginc.com
if you have any available resources

Role:IT Quality Validation Opportunity *Experience with Argus or Aris G
REQUIRED*

Location:Woodcliff Lake, NJ (MUST BE ABLE TO INTERVIEW FACE TO FACE)

GREEN CARD, OR US CITIZEN!

I have a new need for a Safety Systems Validation Consultant for a yearlong
contract opportunity in Northern NJ.

Career Developers is searching for a 12 month + Contract IT Quality Validation
Analyst/Tech Writer for a Pharma co in Northern NJ. Candidates will: Prepare
computer validation documents such as Validation Plans, User Requirements,
Configuration Specifications, Test Protocols, and Summary Reports. Prepare
Change Control documentation. Execute test scripts. Perform risk assessments.
Must be familiar with 21 CFR Part 11. Consult
on Projects. Prepare Project Plans. Must have BS in a technical field and 5
years' experience in GxP environment. Pharmaceutical Experience. Experience
in writing IT system documents such as IQ/OQ and PQ's. Understanding of SDLC
and IT/system change management processes. Experienced in writing system
implementation
project test cases and other project related documents.

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com