*Dear Folks;*

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at **neetu.techw...@gmail.com
<neetu.techw...@gmail.com>*

 Hi,

Position: *UI developer*
Location: Chicago, IL

*Must Skill: Javascript developer, WEB UI developer and UI developer
(Javacript).*

 I need VERY STRONG *Object Oriented JavaScript UI Developers*.... This is
the MOST important skill!!!

 Below is more details on role:

   - Front end, Web Developer, building client-side browser HTML
   applications
   - Develops software for the applications with the team from design to
   implementation phases of the project life cycle
   - Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing
   performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and
   solutions
   - Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software

 *Requirements:*

   - WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR .NET DEVELOPERS, FLASH DESIGNERS or Action
   script developers.... CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERTISE IN
   JAVASCRIPT TECHNOLOGIES ---- OBJECT ORIENTED JAVASCRIPT PROGRAMMING WITH
   EXPOSURE TO HTML AND CSS Front End, Web Application Developer - building
   client-side browser html applications in JavaScript.
   - Well versed and Highly skilled in DOM Script Prototyping and
   JavaScript Libraries (JQuery, Prototype) required; Current experience
   necessary.
   - Experienced in Object oriented JavaScript (JSON) and MVVM (Knockout)
   desired.
   - Highly skilled in HTML and its API's CSS3.
   - Good knowledge of HTTP and Client server interaction + Browser
   behavior and memory management on client side technologies  especially in
   the eCommerce/Internet space.
   - Experience in MVC/ MVC 4Razor Framework; C# application development in
   visual studio and TFS desired, but not necessary mandatory

*Thanks and Regards*

*Neetu Narwal*

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES.INC*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*Direct: 408-457-9381 Ext: 2010  I Email: neetu.techw...@gmail.com
<neetu.techw...@gmail.com>*

* | G Talk: neetu.techw...@gmail.com <neetu.techw...@gmail.com> | Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*CMM LEVEL 3 Company*

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from

MP Please consider the environment before printing this email.