*Position*: Sr. ETL Informatica Power Center

*Duration*: 6+ Months

*Location*: Indianapolis IN

*Rate*: $40/hr on C2C

We need a senior levels ETL Informatica Power Center developer with 8+
years of experience at here in Indianapolis IN

Clearly we will need *strong technical capabilities* ... *Communication need
to be pretty strong* as well.

This would most likely be for at least six months and H1-B candidates are
preferred for this work for onsite work in the US

We are needing Informatica PowerCenter developers that can take data
from *relational
databases, flat files or XML files from legacy systems to port into an SQL
database repository*.  They will be using *Informatica version 9.0.1.*
Ideally we would want a lead developer on-site at OneAmerica where the data
mappers/System Analysts will work (at least initially) and this person
would manage the offshore developers directing and monitoring their work.

The project would be through 2014.  Potential for second phase work but
that is not something we can commit to at this time.

Will want to do Skype at some point during the interview process ... but
first screen will likely be phone.

The end client is OneAmerica, so someone who has a *background in **offers
life insurance, annuities, and retirement planning is ideal.*

If anyone can do a face to face interview, it would put them at the head of
the pack for the lead position.

Ready to start interviewing next week.

Probably 2 to 3 rounds of interviewing over a 2 to 3 day period.

Please let me know what other questions you have.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shawn || Business Development Executive *
Desk: 732-837-2454
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: sh...@xchangesoft.net

Xchange Software| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*.*