Hi,

This is Shobha from Stefanini IT Solutions. We are an IT services firm with
over 16,000 employees globally. We have over 72 offices in 30 countries
across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific and we service more than 400
Fortune 500 clients, as well as midsize companies across all industry
verticals, including financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications,
chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities.

I am interested in speaking with you and would like to know your
availability and desired career direction. Details of the opportunity are
provided below, and I would really appreciate it if you can send me your
updated resumes if interested.

I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

* Please add me and reply me only shobha.mis...@stefanini.com
<shobha.mis...@stefanini.com>*

*Title: **LMS support analyst       *

*Location: Peoria IL 61605*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Job Description*

The LMS support analyst will join Caterpillar's Dealer Performance Center
support team serving our global dealer community to provide technical and
communication support for our learning management system. Position
Responsibilities: Perform system and user administrator tasks on LMS
system, Support problem resolution related to our Learning Management
System, Test and validate changes to the LMS to ensure new features and
enhancements function as designed, Respond to email and telephone support
inquiries within defined standards, in an appropriate and timely manner,
Design, write, and edit user guides and manuals, online help and
documentation guides, training materials, online tutorials and quick
reference guides, Collaborate with team members to design, develop and
deploy communications relating to LMS initiatives and enhancements, Perform
other duties as assigned by senior staff and management. Requirements:
Familiarity with learning management systems, Proficiency in HTML and
familiarity with html editors, Strong customer service skills, superior
telephone skills, as well as strong written skills, At least 3 years of
relevant professional experience, Self-starter and fast learner who can
adapt to change quickly, Ability to work independently or within a team
setting, Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a
fast paced-environment, Excellent English communication skills, Fluent in
Spanish (written and oral).

*Shobha Mishra *Sr. Technical Recruiter
[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CF4E93.BD071230]
*Office:* 804-441-8687