*Hello,*

*Greetings from Infovisia,*

*We have an interesting opportunity for you with our DIRECT CLIENT. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.*

*If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......    *

*Job Title:* *Build Release engineer *

*Duration: 12+  Months*

*Location:* *San Francisco, CA*

 *Experience:*

·         10 years in overall software engineering design and development
experience

·         Minimum of 2 years as a build/release engineer

·         Jenkins/Hudson Object Oriented Programming: Groovy, Ruby
Bash/Shell (they are looking for Groovy and Ruby)

·         Test Automation: Rspec, Junit, Taza, Cucumber etc.

·         Configuration Management experience e.g. puppet/chef a plus

*Responsibilities:*

·         Implementation of build process and improvements.

·         Automation of scripts.

·         Daily maintenance of source repositories.

·         Distributed deployment and install of releases to
single/multiple-host environment.

·         Collaborate with other teams to support builds.

·         Monitor progress and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.

*Desired Qualifications:*

·                Proficiency in Linux and Windows OS

·         Proficiency in Scripting using Bourne, Korn shell or C shell .

·         Proficiency in Apache Ant Scripting / Maven . Subversion and CVS
Source

·         Control - Branching / Merging / Tagging.

·         Good  understanding of RDBMS with preferably DB2 . Automated
Build implementation using Hudson / Cruise Control.

·         Knowledge of Job management and scripting . Excellent problem

·         solving skills . Proficient with Virtualization technologies such
as VMware .

·         Knowledge of Bamboo, Fisheye, or Git, is a plus .

·         Knowledge of Perl .

·         Knowledge of Object Oriented, multi-threaded programming .

·         Knowledge of JIRA/Core Java/XML Schemas.

*Minimum Educational Level:*

·         B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent

*Thanks AND Regards*

*Katie*

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. |*
*ka...@infovisia.com*<r...@infovisia.com>*

http://www.infovisia.com