Dear Partner.

Greetings from *NuLogicSolutions, Inc...*

Please Find the Hotlist of our Consultants on various technologies who are
available for projects immediately.

Please forward the requirements to sr...@nulogicsolutions.com

*      Consultant Name*

*                              Technology*

*      Yrs of Exp*

*     Current Location*

*      Relocation*

*Janani*

*Cognos Developer*

*            7Yrs*

*         Baltimore, MD*

*         Open*

*Murali*

*SAP BOBJ*

*            8Yrs*

*         Boston, MA*

*         Open*

*Rajesh*

*Sr. Mainframe/COBOL Developer/Lead*

*            11Yrs*

*        Cleveland, OH*

*         Open*

*Rupa*

*Sr. Informatica Developer*

*             7Yrs*

*          Des Moines, IA*

*         Open*

I would very much appreciate hearing from you and having opportunity to
serve you on your needs. Looking forward to a fruitful interaction with you
and your organization.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

*Nulogic Solutions, Inc*

Phone : 513-442-4206

Email : sr...@nulogicsolutions.com

Website: www.nulogicsolutions.com

G.Talk: srinivasanreddy.k...@gmail.com

Y.IM: srinivasreddy.k...@yahoo.com

[image: Description: Description: final logo]

**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**