Hello,

Greetings from Infovisia,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Job Title:* *System Engineer - 1*

*Duration: **12+ months*

*Location: **Redmond, WA*

*Skills Required:*

IT Infrastructure, Windows Servers, Hardware - configuration Monitoring &
trouble shooting

Key Qualifications:

1.Minimum 4 year experience working in a Data center environment or
equivalent technology background.

2. Systems Engineer owns the responsibility of all IT Infrastructure,
including configurations, within the data center environment ensuring all
Windows server environments are secure.

3. Experience in complete system builds, upgrades, migrations and patch
management

4. Utilize custom monitoring software and internal ticketing system to
provide support

5. Identify and troubleshoot hardware failures on servers to include the
replacement of failed hardware components.

6. Troubleshoot operating system storage issues including file system, disk
management and RAID technologies

7. Experience /ability for building, repairing or upgrading hardware
components

8. Troubleshoot network connectivity issues and re-establish remote access

9. Troubleshooting, configuration and replacement of network device,
load-balancers and security appliances.

10. Experience in tackling server class hardware issues like racking,
stacking, troubleshooting and logging call with support for hardware
replacement(Preferably Dell & HP Server hardware)

11. Experience in Hyper-v role on 2012 servers

12. Good to have experience in PowerShell scripting

*Thanks AND Regards*

*Katie*

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. |
**ka...@infovisia.com*<r...@infovisia.com>*

http://www.infovisia.com