Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
Kevin@riderconsultinginc.comif
you have any available resources

Role : Test Engineer
Location : AZ
Duration : 6+ month

1 opening for a  Mobile Tester (the one we already knew about)-

Preferring 5+ years of experience

Superior communication skills, and a fast learner.  Must be outgoing, and I
will gauge that in the prescreen I will do.

Automation experience with Selenium and Appium or any other Mobile Device
Automation
testing tool

UX testing experience, having the ability to understand the function and
business
flow of a mobile application in order to thoroughly test it.

Hospitality Industry experience preferred, not required

2 Openings for Web Testers

Generalist testing experience with Selenium, SQL, UNIX and Java

SOAP UI skills are secondary, but nice to have

Hospitality experience preferred

1 Opening for a Salesforce Tester

Same skills as the 2 Web Testers, but also looking for someone that has
salesforce
or similar CRM software testing experience in an enterprise environment.

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com