Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

This position is slated to supplement our current storage administration
team.  Applications submitted are expected to be as close a fit to the
skills/qualifications listed.  Interviews will commence once qualified
candidates are identified.

*Job responsibilities:*

   - Assess, diagnose, and troubleshoot all storage systems which reside on
   multiple platforms.
   - Assess, diagnose, and troubleshoot all storage systems connecting to
   Virtual Computing Platforms (VMware and Citrix);

·         Conducting strategic evaluations for new initiatives

   - Collaborates with internal and external customers and resources;
   - Contributes and support multiple concurrent projects;
   - Provide guidance and direction on all storage systems whether new or
   legacy;
   - Provides status reports and project updates as required;
   - Compile and develop roadmap documentation based on goals and design
   recommendations;

·         Perform operational training to existing team members

   - provide guidance and direction on standards that drive quality and
   performance

*Qualifications / Skills Required:*

·         Advanced experience administering Storage Area Networks

·         Advanced experience administering Enterprise Backup Systems

·         Advanced experience administering IBM’s XIV SAN – Gen 2 and later

·         Advanced experience administering IBM’s Shark with SVC technology

·         Advanced experience administering CommVault’s Enterprise Vault

·         Advanced experience administering an IBM ATL (later generations)

·         Advanced experience administering TCP/IP based networking
configurations

·         Experience administering HP’s Data Protector package (supporting
Oracle and older versions of HP-UX)

·         Experience instituting capacity management techniques and
processes / policies

·         Experience with Electronic Discovery techniques and concepts

·         Experience with Cloud Computing strategies and practices

·         Experience with best practices towards license management

*“Nice to have” skills*

·         Familiarity with strategically constructing storage Systems

·         Familiarity with HP’s Left Hand SAN products

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com