Hello,

*Greetings from Neumeric Technologies....!! !*

*Please find the list of available consultants for your clients.*  *Please
let me know if you have any requirements, appreciate if you can give
feedback.*

Please add *sand...@ntc-us.com* <sand...@ntc-us.com> to your requirement
distribution list for your current and upcoming requirements.

*Waiting for your response...*

 *Name*

*Skill*

*Years of Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*RA*

*.net developer*

*7+ years*

*Cincinnati, OH*

*Open*

*VG*

*Sr. Java developer*

*9 years*

*Columbus, OH*

*Columbus, OH*

*S S*

*ETL Informatica Developer*

*7 years*

*NJ*

*NY, NJ*

*V K*

*ETL Informatica Developer*

*8+ years*

*Detroit, MI*

*Open *

*BC*

*System Administrator*

*8+ years*

*Columbus, OH*

*Open*

*AA*

*Data Analyst*

*7+ Years*

*Baltimore, MD*

*MD, DC, NY, NJ, DE, PA *

*VN*

*Sr. Java developer*

*7+ years*

*Boston, MA*

*MA*

*S B*

*Oracle DBA*

*7 years*

*Seattle, WA*

*Open*

*R S*

*Business Analyst*

*10+ years*

*San Antonio, TX*

*TX*

*A L*

*Business Analyst*

*17+ years*

*Columbus, OH*

*Open*

*A A*

*PM/BA*

*9+ years*

*Minneapolis, MN*

*MN*

*P R*

*QA*

*7 years*

*Norristown, PA*

*East Coast*

*Looking forward to work with you closely. Thank you..!*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CF6A07.32083DF0]

*Sandeep Reddy*

*Marketing Manager *

*Work:* 614 504 8804

*Fax:* 855.NTC.0049

*Email:* sand...@ntc-us.com

*Yahoo:*  sandeep_abcd567

*Visit us at **www.ntc-us.com* <http://www.ntc-us.com/>* for further
details*

*Oracle Gold Partner | Microsoft Partner | IBM Partner*

*-- Ask us about our $500 referral fees/incentive policy --*

­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________­­­­­­____________
Disclaimer:
This  email and  any files transmitted with  it are confidential and
intended
solely  for the use of  the individual  or  entity to whom they are
addressed
and do not constitute a commitment by Neumeric Technologies Corporation,
USA except where provided for in a written agreement  between you and the
Company.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, delete
it and notify sender immediately.  Please check for viruses before opening
attachment.