Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
ke...@riderconsultinginc.com
if you have any available resources

Role :WebSphere Commerce Consultant
Location :Blue Ash, OH
Duration :Long term

Phone and/or Skype interview.

I am currently recruiting for the following WebSphere Commerce Consultant
opening
in Blue Ash, OH.
This is a 12-month+ contract position and must be on-site.
Below is the job description.

Position Description:
WebSphere Commerce Consultant will be responsible for representing the overall
solution that is in place for ecommerce applications. This person will work
with IBM on the Smarter Commerce Roadmap, understand IBM's Roadmap, and plan
adoption of future changes and features. This resource will be the ecommerce
contact point for the Company. Other teams within Company looking to leverage
ecommerce should also be able to  identify and understand their options in
WebSphere Commerce. Additionally, this resource will work with our business
partners to understand plans for ecommerce. This resource will need to watch
and be aware of trends in the ecommerce space to insure that Company keeps
up with the competition.
Essential Job Functions:

* Understand and direct features and functionality of IBM WebSphere Commerce
Suite (WCS )
* Understand and direct activities around development options in WCS (store
models, store front models, pricing models, etc.)
* Understand and direct features and functionality of Sterling Order Management
System (OMS)
* Have in depth knowledge of the overall solution(s) (architecture, currently
deployed functionality)
* Own usage road map for Company
* Be single point of contact/interface for Company to/from IBM.
* Responsible for knowing in detail the content and potential impact of future
releases, short and long term, across all projects and existing applications.
* Ensure standards where possible and help determine overall impact to
'one-off'
requests.
* Proactively work with IBM and the support teams to manage
releases/enhancements,
etc.

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*