Hello,

Greetings from Infovisia,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Job Title: **Verification & Validation Engineer*

*Duration: 12+* *Months   *

*Location:* *Madison, WI*

Summary

This exciting opportunity is available for a person interested in
Verification & Validation of Life Support products.  The Life Support
Solutions group is a worldwide leader in the development of Anesthesia and
Respiratory Care products.  We’re looking for team oriented, energetic,
curious, and passionate individuals to join one of our Verification &
Validation teams.  Work will include:

·         Development, implementation, and documentation of new and current
automated testing techniques.

·         Validate systems and software through manual and automated test
methods.

·         Develop and carryout test plans.

·         Interfacing with other engineering disciplines to uncover and
correct product non-conformances.

·         Maintain and develop enhancements to existing test systems.

·         Write test reports

·         Participate in project meetings/reviews

·         Contribute to continuous process improvement

Qualifications/Requirements:

·         4th year engineering student that has completed at least one
co-op term; or 1 year experience in verification & validation in an
engineering department; or 1 year experience in software development; or
demonstrated problem solving skills in mechanical, electrical, software,
and/or systems through 2 or more years of work experience.

·         Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal

·         Demonstrated leadership qualities and organizational skills.

·         Demonstrated ability to deal with high-paced dynamic environment
while maintaining project agreements

Desired:

·         Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering.  Bachelor’s or
Master’s in a clinical discipline.

·         2 years C++/Java

·         1 year experience programming LabView

·         2 years experience in validation work

·         1 year experience in the healthcare industry

·         1 year experience in test system design work

·         1+ years experience in computer networking

Thanks AND Regards

Katie

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. |
**ka...@infovisia.com*<r...@infovisia.com>*

http://www.infovisia.com