kindly share on *s...@emittance.net <s...@emittance.net>*

Norcross, GA

1 year contract

*Phone then face to face*

*We need someone with both good Cognos BI/DW experience as well as strong
SQL Server BI and ETL experience*

*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: *This position is responsible for any implementation
and/or maintenance of data warehouse and all related components, using
Cognos Decision Stream or the Microsoft SQL server BI stack as the ETL
system and SQL Server 2008. Legacy data is extracted from the JBA
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system on an IBM AS/400 as well as data
from SAP on our global systems. You will be w*orking with the Business
Intelligence Manager, making decisions about the implementation of
technology in the Data Warehouse environment.*

*DESCRIPTION*: We are beginning several new initiative for our Enterprise
Data Warehouse and are seeking an experienced Data Warehouse Developer with
strong Cognos and SQL development and architecture skills. We are currently
using Cognos 10.x and Cognos tools such as DecisionStream for ETL processes
but are increasingly moving toward using the SQL Server BI tools and SQL
development for ETL. We need someone with both good Cognos BI/DW experience
as well as strong SQL Server BI and ETL experience. We will be doing new
development so would like someone to help us make some architecture changes
as we have the opportunity to do some redesign

--

*Best Regards,*

SAM | Technical Recruiter | http://www.emittance.net

s...@emittance.net <shailen...@emittance.net> | 469-718-7383(work) |