Hello,

Greetings from Infovisia,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Job Title: **Oracle Developer*

*Duration: 6+ Months**i *

*Location: **Eden Prairie, MN*

*Client: **UHG*

*Job Description:*

Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team?
If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of team, etc.)
Part of a 10-person HDE development team with onshore and offshore members.

* What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be
detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily
basis)*
• Analyze technical requirements and derive technical design document
• Develop and maintain PL/SQL functions, triggers, stored procedures, and
packages
• Manage all aspects of physical database design and development.
• Support Application teams / BI teams and their projects to enhance,
troubleshoot and performance tune the SQL queries
• Help developer team to troubleshoot database related performance issue
• Responsible for Unit and Integration testing.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging the issues within the
committed timeframe.

* What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?*
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle
• 5+ years of experience with PL/SQL development of functions, triggers,
stored procedures, and packages
• Strong experience with Oracle 11g analytic functions, query optimization,
explain plans and other advanced database topics
• Strong experience with data analysis, troubleshooting data issues

* What skills/attributes are a must have?*
• Strong SDLC experience, knowledge of version control
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Work with other members of the development team to ensure successful
implementation and integration of projects.

* What skills/attributes are nice to have?*
• Prior healthcare software experience
• a demonstrated ability to follow best practice SDLC methodologies

 Thanks AND Regards

Katie

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. | **ka...@infovisia.com*
<r...@infovisia.com>*  | *Phone : (312)544-0126 | Fax: 866-452-2859