*Hello,*

*Kindly let me know if you have anyone available for the below position.*

*Please share resume at **neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com
<neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com>*

Hi,

Please help me in finding a relevant candidate here, I can guarantee you a
closure here for the right match.

Position: Senior Java developer
Duration:  6 month contract
Location:  Birmingham, Alabama
Interview: Hire from Phone AND Skype interview

Java Developer with SSO and OAuth Experience - Java Developer who has
recent hands on experience with SSO (Single Sign On) to integrate various
web-based enterprise clinical applications and portals.

*Must have:*
Advanced development knowledge of J2EE technologies, Spring framework, J2EE
containers, including configuration, deployment, and installation.
Design and configure solutions to support standards-based SSO
authentication to internally hosted and cloud based web applications.
Experience with SSO protocols: SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID, OpenID Connect, and
ADFS
Experience with Single Sign on Authentication systems like Oracle Identify
Management and stores like AD, and LDAP
Wide development experience in  API development and REST web services,
Identity protocol implementation, authentication systems, security
vulnerability mitigation
Experience with multi-tiered web and application server systems including
Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, Glassfish, WAS, and performance optimizations

 Thanks and Regards

*Neetu Narwal*
Technical Recuriter
* IDC Technologies Inc.* • 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas,
CA, USA, 95035
* Phone*: 408-457-9381 • *Ext.*: 4032 • *Fax*: 408-608-6088 • *Email*:
neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com

*Gtalk: *neetu.techw...@gmail.com

CMM Level 3 Company • ISO Certified • BBB Accredited Business • 16th Best
Company (2013) in Silicon Valley

*NOTE: This mail has been sent through Google Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your Email ID from that
specific Google Group.*