Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   1. Experience working as a lead or senior information technology tester.
   2. Testing web services in a SOA environment including functional and
   performance testing.
   3. Developing and performing quality testing, with the ability to
   identify data quality issues at the business level and support the creation
   of data quality rules.
   4. Experience performing defect management.
   5. Hands-on experience with developing test automation scripts and
   automated testing tools such as HP Load Runner.
   6. Experience in testing in an Agile development environment.
   7. Experience in the creation of test data which reflects production
   level data.
   8. Bachelor’s degree or greater in computer science,  information
   technology or public health.
   9. Experience in developing and maintaining information technology
   technical documentation for end user support.
   10. Developing and testing user instructions for validity.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com