Hello,

Greetings from Infovisia,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Job Title: **SAP BODS Developer*

*Duration: **Long Term*

*Location: **Waukesha, WI*

Need resource to start from Monday June 30th 2014.

Developer:

·         Design and develop ETL processes between various transactional
systems using SAP BODS

·         Create and maintain unit test plans

·         Data Uploads from SAP ECC or legacy systems to SAP BW system as a
target

·         cleansing and profiling data, troubleshooting issues with data
type mismatches and formatting

Job Description :

Technical Requirements:

·         Overall 5+ years of experience and 4+ years of experience in ETL
tools  with at least 2 year experience in BODS (Business Objects Data
Services or Data Integrator)

·         Experience in Data Migration processes between various
transactional systems using SAP BODS

·         Experience in Tuning ETL Jobs and CDC using Time stamp, and also
set up validation rules. Experience with cleansing and profiling data,
troubleshooting issues with data type mismatches and formatting

·         Extensive knowledge and experience with complex transforms,
multi-source data flows, parameterized data flows, embedded data flows
within data Services is required

·         Excellent data analysis skills required

We are specifically looking at the following experience focus :

·         Extensive experience in Material Master & all related sub-objects.

·         Strong skill in Data Quality (Address cleanse, Validation, Match
etc...)

Thanks AND Regards

Katie

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. | **ka...@infovisia.com*