Hello,

Greetings from Infovisia,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Job Title: **PeopleSoft Programmer*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: **WI*

*Campus Solutions programmer backfill position*

We have a need to backfill a PeopleSoftCampus Solutions programmer
resource.  This individual will work on resolving production issues and on
development work.  Development work will be from functional/technical
specifications.

Anticipated duration is 6 months.

Background

We are a Microsoft SQL environment, Campus Solutions 9.0, PeopleTools
8.54.Integration Broker is used between our PeopleSoft Portal and Campus
Solutions applications.*We use CollegeNet web application, an in house
process to load applicants and data into Campus solutions and our Self
Service functionality is highly customized.*

Basic Qualifications

·         Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.

·         PeopleSoft programming experience in Campus Solutions.

·         Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and
prioritizing multiple tasks.

·         Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery.

·         Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills

·         A thorough understanding of how to interpret business
requirements within PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Admissions, Records and
Self Service modules.

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts.

·         Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex
tasks.

·         Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both
technical and functional audiences.

*Duties and Responsibilities*

·         Resolution of Campus Solutions issues reported to helpdesk.

·         Query Writing, SQL queries

·         Development work derived from functional/technical specifications
including:  Application engine, peoplecode, integration broker, SQR,
queries, etc.

Desired Proactive Behaviors

·         Display energy and initiative in solving problems.

·         Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.

·         Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.

·         Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.

·         Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.

·         Quality - demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in
your work.

·         Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with
multiple options.

·         Ability to influence others in decided course of action.

·         Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.

·         Professional - work within your team's processes.

Thanks AND Regards

Katie

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. | **ka...@infovisia.com*
<r...@infovisia.com>*  | *Phone : (312)544-0126 | Fax: 866-452-2859