Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
ke...@riderconsultinginc.com
if you have any available resources

Tomorrow interview

Citrix Engineer

Skype interview okay

PLEASE LOCALS! or atleast close

Marlborough, MA

Long term contract

Needs heavy citrix, XenDesktop, and ZenApp

Objective:
In this position, the individual contributor will be responsible for the
design,
configuration, administration, integration, and upgrade of our Citrix
environment.
Design, implement, and support highly available systems in a multi-site
environment
while allowing for no single points of failure. The candidate should also
possess
excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact
effectively
with others, and have strong problem-solving and analytical skills. They should
also have good organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and
competing demands. We are a global company. This position would be based in
our Malrboro, MA office.

Responsibilities:
Serve as a subject matter expert for Citrix infrastructure

* Manage and support Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, & Citrix Web interface
* Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008/R2, Active Directory, Group Policy,
Antivirus (Symantec), IIS/FTP, VMware
* Collaborate with software packaging teams to ensure successful package
creation
and deployments.
* Collaborate with desktop support teams on virtual desktop infrastructure
and other client systems.
* Perform general administration of servers (patching, upgrades & installs)
* Perform incident response and problem management;
* Capable in supporting a 24/7 coverage model with on call responsibilities
* Strong documentation as well as verbal communication skills
* Optimize team satisfaction through a strong commitment to communications
and customer service
* Document configurations and procedures that could be transitioned to the
NOC or support teams
* Working knowledge of SAN Storage, Networking, DNS and DHCP

Requirements:

Bachelor's degree or above in a related field or equivalent experience and
certifications

* Minimum of 5 years technical experience with increasing responsibilities
and technical aptitude
* Experience in the areas of change management, capacity planning, incident
tracking and reporting, monitoring and alerting, system upgrades, backup and
recovery required
* Systems administration experience
* Ability to work nonstandard hours including nights, weekends and holidays
* Participate in team on-call rotation
* Working knowledge of Citrix StoreFront and Netscaler a plus.

Skills:\

Understanding of Virtualization and Cloud concepts, Infrastructure as a
Service,
Platform as a Service

* Identify underlying root causes and weighing risks of various approaches
* Ability to analyze complex issues involving systems and products as required
* Knowledge of change management practices, Configuration management,
requirements
as applicable to area of responsibility
* Ability to work independently, positively handle conflict, and work in a
fast paced environment
* Demonstrated technical aptitude

·

 This is a 2nd position as the needs are continuing to grow

· Keys to the Position:

· 5+ years of Citrix Administration experience - This person will be providing
level 3 Citrix Support.

· Manage and support Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, & Citrix Web - Must have
experience with Xenapp 6.0 (we are migrating to 6.5 in the Spring) and
XenDesktop
5.6 (this is the version we are currently working with on the Desktop side)

· This person will be working from 10am - 7pm Monday - Friday - We need
flexibility
to work with the team to maintain consistent coverage. (There is an offshore
Citrix Team consisting of 6 resources providing level 1 and 2 Support)

· Please note that oncall work is minimal but they will need to work offhours
typically once per month.

· Ability to work in a collaboritive, fast paced, team oriented environment

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com