Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
Kevin@riderconsultinginc.comif
you have any available resources

MUST BE US Citizen or GC w/ PMP/PMI Certifications

Position: Project Manager II

Location: Reston, VA

Longevity: 3+months

Start: ASAP

Citizen or GC

Project Manager II

Seeking an experienced Project Manager II in Reston, VA to monitor and oversee
the performance of a medium to large sized technical project, several small
or medium sized projects, or a definable portion of a larger technical program
in accordance with our Client's contract requirements, policies, procedures
and guidelines. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for directing
and supervising all support resources for the performance of project
assignments
and activities, and you will manage the technical direction of the project
through the design, implementation and testing in accordance with project
objectives.
You will be required to use our Client's program management tools to manage
project work plans, issues, risks, and dependencies. In addition, you will
be responsible for producing status reports, conducting status meetings, and
facilitating issue resolution and risk management sessions.

Required Skills:

Ø  A minimum of 10+ years of progressive IT experience with 6-8+ years of
project
management experience in the IT space

Ø  Excellent planning skills using industry planning applications (i.e.
Microsoft
project).

Ø  A high level of proficiency with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
and a demonstrated ability to manage projects of similar scope and complexity
to the project requirement.

Ø  PMI or PMP cert required

Ø  Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills, and
outstanding leadership and negotiation skills.

Ø  A proven ability to resolve highly complex technical issues and to manage,
coordinate, and guide a large project team of technical professionals.

Ø  A four-year Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business or related field.

Ø  PMI/Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or a
Post-graduate
degree

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*