Hope you are doing good.

Send me resumes at <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

*Jersey City, NJ *

* EDI Business Analyst*

*Long term contract. *

*This could possibly run for 2 years. *

*The work must be onsite in NJ *

*phone interview. *

*Please note that the consultant MUST have worked in the Logistics, 3PL or
Transportation industry for this role. Strong ASN experience is required.
No rate was given to me so if you have someone that is a fit, please
forward them over and we can work it out. Thanks*

We need Business Analysts who know EDI very well.  It is especially
important to have experience working in the logistics, 3PL or
transportation industry.  Must know ASNs up and down.  Will be dealing with
X12, a lot of XML, flat files and EDIFACT.  Will not be coding or
programming.  Will basically be working on taking existing maps, and with
help from internal resources, putting together paper specs/maps so others
can understand the requirements/logic of the maps when they are migrated.
There will be a lot of testing and coordination/interfacing with internal
personnel. These complex process with multiple interfaces.

Remarks:

On-site in Jersey City! possible 2 year projects, Start date is immediate!
Must work onsite in Jersey City, NJ. There is no translation software. They
are migrating from a legacy, homegrown system to a new, homegrown system.

*Amit*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*am...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>