*Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!!*

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com> *

Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 6 months
Direct Client Position
Client: State of IA
Rate: $50/hr on C2C

This SDP3 position will be joining an application development team as a PHP
developer. We have several existing applications that require maintenance
and enhancement support, as well as some new initiatives we intend to take
on. PHP and MySQL experience is required and will be tested during the
interview process. Drupal is another platform we support, so knowledge in
this area is also desired.

PHP5 experience in Enterprise Environments or equivalent OO knowledge
Required 4 Years
Experience with MySQL, able to read, write, and troubleshoot SQL queries
Required 3 Years
Experience with HTML/ CSS, JavaScript and jQuery Required 3 Years
Full stack experience strongly desired, LAMP environment, as well as
front-end Highly desired
Experience with Drupal 7 a big plus, but must also know PHP well Highly
desired
Experience working with ORM tools a plus (Doctrine, Propel/Creole, etc)
Highly desired
Experience with site/server optimization a plus (Memcached, Varnish, APC,
etc) Highly desired
Working on an Agile Scrum development team Highly desired
Possess strong communications skills and the ability to work close with a
team Highly desired
Ability to read, understand, and create design documents Desired
Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies,
and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases,
web  Desired
Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow
direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in
technical  Desired

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com> *

Thanks,
Sam