Hello Partners,

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any one.

Title: *BI Architect*

Location: *New Albany, OH*

Duration: *6+ Months*

*Job Description *

===============

As a BI solutions architect, lead an effort to analyze our current BI
environment, assess industry best practices and produce a roadmap for our
client BI environment for the next 12-24 months. Our current BI solutions
consist of a Netezza Data Warehouse with OBIEE, Cognos and Crystal Reports
providing reporting solutions, and an open source data science practice
providing analytical functions. This role will work closely with our
business partners, BI technical leads and BI support staff ensuring our
roadmap meets all responsibilities across the BI team.

*Responsibilities: *

•        Analyze current BI capability set including reporting, storage,
processing, data management, integration & analytics

•        Work with business partners to categorize existing usage of BI
tools

•        Complete market research for leading industry BI solutions

•        Build gap analysis surrounding BI capabilities at our client

•        Lead effort of scoring BI solutions

•        Provide technical requirements for implementation of chosen BI
solutions

•        Work with Project Management to provide timely estimates, updates
& status

*Qualifications: *

•        5+ years’ experience with Systems architecture background, with
emphasis on Business Intelligence solutions - preferably with a minimum 2
years in a retail environment

•        Experience with retail industry, with focus on analytics,
architecture and/or BI

•        Strong understanding of data management principles

•        Ability to identify usage scenarios and patterns for BI solutions

•        Experience with BI reporting solutions such as Cognos, OBIEE,
Microstrategy, Business Objects, etc.

•        Experience with Data warehousing solutions such as Netezza,
Teradata, Greenplum, etc.

•        Experience with NoSQL and big data technologies such as Hadoop,
Cassandra, Redis, etc.

•        Experience working in a matrixed environment

•        Expertise in delivery processes such as Agile & Waterfall

•        Knowledge of development lifecycle tools such as JIRA, QC, etc.

•        Experience with architecture tools such as Visio, Creately,
Gliffy, Google Draw, etc.

Thank You,

*Shravan Kumar, *Technical Recruiter

*Email: **shra...@saccinc.com* <shra...@saccinc.com>

*Phone:  732-645-1779 | Fax 650-592-7214*