Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

As discussed please find the requirement below.

Please let me know are you comfortable with this position?

Role : Teradata Developer
Location : NJ

The work is in NJ and due to its long term length the client will want to meet
the candidate. We could potentially do a skype.

with client in North Jersey that offers a series of IT Analytics products.

They are working with Teradata in order to adapt their products to the Teradata
platform and are in need of someone with a deep understanding of Teradata and
BI in general.

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687