Hello,

Greetings from Infovisia,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Title**: **Java Application Developer IV*

*Location**: **San Francisco, CA*

*Duration**: 12+ months*

Job Description:

We are looking for a talented software engineer to join a team of talented
engineers focused on delivering solutions to improve the customer
experience. You will be responsible for developing, unit testing, and
supporting software projects throughout all phases of the software
development life cycle.

Responsibilities:
assist in the design and development of software solutions
Work closely with the development team, product management, QA, and release
management
Develop and perform unit testing of your software
Document your work to allow easy knowledge share
Build scalable and fault-tolerant solutions
Integrate with overlapping cross-functional teams Required Skills:
10+ years of software design and development experience
Expert in JavaScript and Java
Experience in object-oriented design methodologies and application
development
Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
Ability to work in a fast pace iterative development environment
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to work independently and as a team member
BS Computer Science or equivalent degree

Thanks AND Regards

Katie

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. | **ka...@infovisia.com*
<r...@infovisia.com>*  | *(773) 672-3637 | Fax: 866-452-2859