Please reply to ad.tiw...@pyramidci.com only.

Job Title: iOS / Mobile Developer

Location: Mclean,VA

Duration: 6 Months +

*Job Description:*

·         Looking for a talented mobile development professional who's
ready to join a new team and help build it from the ground up.

·         The ideal candidate will partner with our existing Mobile teams
to bring best practices and processes to our line of business team.

·         Participate in building cutting edge consumer & associate facing,
data-driven applications, and hands-on technical leadership to a team
building applications for iOS or iPad apps.

·         If working on mobile devices, getting the UX right, removing
complexity for users and delivering them on an aggressive schedule
motivates you, this is for you.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Own design and development of multi-platform application systems.

·         Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to
identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority
of needs.

·         Ensure adherence to defined development life cycle, good software
design practices, and Architecture strategy and intent

·         Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities in
business applications and/or remediate issues.

·         Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of
solutions.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Tiwari

Sr. Executive – Recruitment
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

office: 804-212-0484/ cell: 804-414-0525
Email : ad.tiw...@pyramidci.com