Hi,

Please submit resume to srini...@oslosolutions.com

Hope you are doing great!

This is Srinivas from Oslo Solutions, we have the below opening with our
client. Please go through the below job description and let me know your
comfort and availability so that we can discuss and

proceed further.

*Title         : Ruby on Rails Consultant*

*Location: Branchburg, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months plus*

*Required Experience and Skills: *

   -

   At least 7-10 years of relevant work experience, with demonstrated
   expertise in IT solution principles and integration
   technologies/development tools
   -

   Current with modern and developing web standards and technologies
   -

   Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and
   automated testing
   -

   Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar server-side framework (such as
   Django), experience with client-side framework a plus
   -

   Strong technical skills across the entire development stack
   -

   Experienced at leading teams, managing projects and using Agile
   techniques including Scrum
   -

   Excellent object-oriented and test-driven development skills
   -

   Detailed knowledge HTTP protocol, HTML5 capabilities, responsive design
   techniques, modern CSS frameworks/ tools/workflow, design patterns and
   Javascript MVC frameworks

*Preferred Experience and Skills: *

   -

   Experience in implementing responsive web applications using Ruby on
   Rails on the Amazon cloud
   -

   Ability to advocate for change and innovation even when risks are
   involved
   -

   Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
   -

   Ability to work with geographically disparate teams

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas CH

*Oslo Solutions LLC*