Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

As discussed please find the requirement below.

Please let me know are you comfortable with this position?

.

1Eden Prairie, MN

Java Developer -

4-5+ Month Contract

*upon offer, candidates must complete background check and drug test*

Role Summary:

We're looking for 2-3 contract developers for thru the Holidays. The work will
be mostly SOA/middle to back end work with minimal Web/front end work.
Technologies
involved are: Java, Spring, Camel, ResfulWS, Riak, SOLR, Drools, Guvnor,
Eclipse,
Git. This is a business critical, high traffic system so the work will be very
impactful for our business. This particular project needs to be delivered
pre-holiday
(with support and cleanup through the holiday season) but there is plenty of
work and the potential to extend beyond the initial term.

This team is working on a project to re-architect/evolve our existing Search
application which is used by all 3 of our brand websites. Today Search is a
standalone restful web service application with two main pieces - an API on
the front side which is used by our web pages to make search requests and a
back end data ingestion piece. Currently the front and back sides of the
application
are fairly tightly coupled and it is basically one large application. The
project
we are working on is to split the application up into a more loosely-coupled
architecture with a better separation of concerns which will move us towards
our overall goal of an SOA approach with our systems/applications. There are
several technologies involved including Solr, Drools, Guvnor and others.

Candidate & Write-Up Criteria:

·         REQUIRED:Seasoned developer with Java, Spring, Web Services, SOA,
Eclipse, Git.

·         NICE TO HAVE: Riak, Camel, Solr (search)

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com