*Hello,*

*Greetings!*

This is Lisa - Senior Recruiter From Adelweiss InfoTech llc

​

*I came across your impressive credentials in the job portals and wanted to
check if you are interest for an exciting, long term opportunity at State
of Miramar, FL. We are looking POS (Point of Sale) Program Managerand time
is of essence and it will be great if you could respond back to me ASAP
with your interest in our project along with your updated resume & duly
filled in attached reference form*

  ​​

l...@adelweissinfotechllc.com*  asap.*

*Location: Miramar, FL*

*Interview Type: Phone+ (F2F/Skype)*

*Client Domain: Hospitality/Travel*

*Contract for 4+ months*

*POS (Point of Sale) Program Manager*

*Our client in Miramar, FL is looking for a Point of Sale (POS) Program
Manager to come on and provide initiation/discovery services for their POS
Revitalization Project. *

*MUST HAVE:*

·        *POS (Point of Sale) Project Management Experience*

·        *Agilsys or Infogenesis POS experience*

·        *PMP required*

·        *10+ years experience as a project manager*

·        *Experience working in Cruise and/or Hospitality Industry*

*NICE TO HAVE:*

·        *Micros POS experience *

·        *PgMP *

·        *Experience managing risks, constraints, and dependencies*

·        *Experience managing cost, schedule, and scope*

·        *Experience developing and building project plans and work
breakdown structures*

*Regards,*

Lisa,
Recruitment Associate

l...@adelweissinfotechllc.com <ja...@adelweissinfotechllc.com>
Adelweiss InfoTech llc

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo13]