Hello All,

Hope you are doing good. I have following 2 very urgent requirements with
me. I need GC or USC consultants for both the requirement.

Send me resumes at <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

*UNIX System Administrator*

Cleveland, OH

6+ Month

Candidates must be U.S. Citizens/Green Card Holders.

Job requires 3-5 years UNIX System Admin experience.

*.NET Developer*

Acorn, OH
6+ Month

I could really use your help with finding a candidate

for a *very strong* C#.NET Developer with good (2+ years of recent
experience) WCF and MVC skills.   ASP.NET skills are also strongly preferred

*Amit*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*am...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>