Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is very urgent opening. Please send your available matching candidates
on ke...@riderconsultinginc.com

 **10+ openings - client interviews asap!**

Title:Oracle pl/sql Developer with pro*c and oracle forms
Location:  Greenwood Village, CO (Denver, CO area)
Duration: 6+Months

Years Exp:  8+ required
Interview Process:  Phone, online testing, skype, then potential offer

MY Client is currently hiring a Sr SW Systems Engineer (Pro*C, SQL, PL/SQL
and Oracle Forms are a must have for this position) to join our team of
professionals
in our 401K Retirement Services Systems area.  MY Client is a leader in the
defined contribution record-keeping services industry.

The Sr SW Systems Engineer will perform development functions in association
with industry standard SDLC from Requirements gathering through Development,
Implementation, and support.
Requirements:
BS in Computer Science or a minimum of 8 years' experience in the field is
required
Experience with Pro*C - must be recent experience
Experience with Oracle Forms - must be recent experience
Experience with a relational database query language such as Oracle SQL and
PL/SQL
UNIX (Solaris)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com