Hi Folks,
I hope all is well! I just received a new requirement and was hoping you
would have a few consultants available who would be a good fit.  I have
included the position details below.  Please let me know if you have anyone
who would be a match.

*Job Title : Tibco With Spotfire*
*Location  : Boston, MA*
*Duration  : 1 year contract*

*Required Skills*
Very good experience in Data Warehousing and BI in full lifecycle software
implementation (Analysis, Design, Prototyping, Development, Unit and
Integration Testing,
Implementation/ Deployment, Maintenance and Project Management) of business
applications that involve diverse platforms, databases, hardware/software
tools and technologies.
Strong Design and Development skills in core corporate systems
Should have been actively involved in building complex IT projects over
multiple sites and complex workflows.
Solution Owner: Need to work closely with the IT teams and business teams
Ability to work closely with project managers to accurately define the WBS,
time and resource estimates for project delivery
Worked closely in improving the efficiency, performance and communications
of existing systems
Had carried out feasibility studies, time and cost estimates for overall
efforts associated with development projects.
Been involved in the continuous improvement in all aspects of software
development organization including process improvements, methodology
evolution and reflective practices.

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

 *Thanks & Regards,*
*Junaid Mohammed* | *Senior Technical Recruiter *
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie, PA 15106
• Direct: 412-450-1316 Ext : 111 • Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: *junai...@shstinc.com <junai...@shstinc.com>* •
consultjun...@gmail.com