*Hi,*

*I hope you are doing great today*

*Let me know if you are comfortable on below
requirement.                                                   *

*Kindly send me updated resume with contact detail*

*Title: **Java/Cassandra Lead Developer*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Location: San Francisco,  CA*

*Interview: phone or skype*

*Skills Required:*

*Java 1.7, Oracle, Storm, Cassandra, REST, Perl and Shell Scripting, JDBC,
Tomcat** or any application server.*

*1)      Expert/Hands-on in Java/J2ee (JMS), Web-services (REST-ful)
development, design, architecture---7-8 years2)      Comfortable in
perl/shell scripting - 2-3 years3)      Good in SQL/Oracle - 7-8
years4)      Knowledge of BigData (If possible Cassandra and Storm) - 1
year5)      Must have worked on at least one large scale project( team
size-30-40) in all life cycle phases.6)      Must have lead a team of at
least 8-10 team members.7)      Must have had off-shore coordination
experience - 1 year8)      Must have good communication skills and should
be able to interact with the client.*