Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

build release engineer

*Project Location*

Philadelphia, PA

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice + Skype *

Bridge development to Operations/Infrastructure/Support. Ensure projects
deploy successfully and on time.

Configuration Management, Build and Deployment:

• Working with those who design, build, or maintain web sites, using
authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools,
and digital media.

• Direct web site updates.

• Direct others producing content to write, design, or edit web page content

• Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve
conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.

• Identify and correct problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback

• Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets
industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating
systems.

Build Masters should be a strong technical resource, with an Application
Development background and some Infrastructure experience.  Duties can
include building development and test environments while troubleshooting
code.

Lead .NET developer experience a plus Looking at architecture from point a
to b (see the whole picture)

Deployment issues

Triage

Some .NET development hands-on