Urgently Send Resumes to sreekant...@coppermobile.com

Hi,

Greetings of the Day, Hope you are doing great.

This is Sreekanth from Copper mobile. Please review this direct client
requirement and send me an updated word copy of resume to "
sreekant...@coppermobile.com.

We can fix immediate interview.  Feel free to email or call me with any
questions you may have. Reach me on 972.996.3239*102

My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore
this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to
not solicit you for this opportunity again.

POSITIONS 2 ;

Business Analyst
Location: Mahwah, New Jersey
6-12 months
Start: OCT 20th 2014
Only NY,NJ locals who can do Direct *in person  interview*, no
telephonic/skype round for this position
*Resumes with all details, references(phone, email, name, designation*)
All visa status accepted except OPT Ead's

Two positions are there
For junior : experience level 6 plus years
For senior : experience level 8 plus years

*Main Skills needed are Work on Data Mapping, Validation, and
CleansingExperience in CRM and SAP systems.Experience in Testing.*

We have a need for a BA to start working immediately on our CRM project.
Qualifications:

Bachelor degree in Business or Information Systems or equivalent degree
Experience in system and interface testing
Knowledge of CRM and SAP systems is highly desirable
·  Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with internal
and external resources including vendors.
·  High level of analytical skills
·  Proactive self-starter who can work effectively independently and within
a group.
·  Detail oriented

Immediate tasks will be to:
·  Work on Data Mapping, Validation, and Cleansing
·  Work with vendors and UK teams to test interfaces
·  Assist in requirement gathering for new interfaces with vendors
·  Assist in interfacing with UK teams
·  Assist in development of testing[image:
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]

Android developer
Ann Arbor, MI
12 months contract

Only OPT EAD's,GC's & Citizens

If OPT EAD need only local candidates who can do In person interview
Need full details with OPT EAD,GC copies, 2-3 Professional References and
The name of the University you attended and earned your CS degree.

•The first is a custom application, similar to Oracle Transportation
Manager, that can integrate with multiple systems. He needs mobile
developers to create feature-rich applications for this revolutionary
technology.
•He's also working on mobile kiosk technologies for governmental
facilities. He desires developers who can bring their Android knowledge to
bear on these "mobile machines".

Required Skills: - Ability to analyze, design, program and implement mobile
web applications - Present application design to development groups and
tech leads for review and input - Build and maintain development and
integration environments for any development testing and collaboration
needs .
Strong knowledge of operating systems and web based application development
. Solid skills in object-oriented design and programming . Ability to
absorb and adapt to Firm's agile software development lifecycle (SDLC) .
Ability to write or update code documentation (technical approaches, system
specifications/designs, product manuals, integration test, etc.) .
 Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical groups on a
regular basis to maintain transparency on work efforts and to ensure design
and implementation is understood by all team participants .
Willingness to maintain and improve existing applications as well as write
new applications . Ability to work in partnership with QA

Android developer

Astoria, NY

Let me know if you have any issue on rate part.

Child Care-Android-Appcelerator Developer

Job Description:

Develop and test using Android Titanium based on functional specifications.

Attend daily Scrum Meetings and provides input into design and development
strategies.

Must have prior work experience in the following:

5+ years of native mobile application development experience for Android
platforms.

Demonstrated experience across cross-platform mobile development using
Appcelerator with c.

Mobile Javascript frameworks such as JQuery Mobile, Titanium, Sencha Touch,
Knockout.js, Node.js.

Knowledge of MVC/MVP/MVVM UI design patterns and their differences.

Experience with cloud integration using RESTful web services and JSON.

Knowledge of enterprise-related mobility issues such as server-side
integration, scalability and performance.

Familiarity with source control using Github and TFS.

Nice to have:

Agile development methodologies.

Local and State Government experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*SREEKANTH.S,*

*Sr. Recruiter* | *SREE* [ E : *sreekanth.s@*coppermobile.com* ]*

[image: Copper Mobile Logo]
12720 Hill crest Road, Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75230
O:  972-996-3239*102  *I * F: (888) 912-0414,

www.CopperMobile.com <http://www.coppermobile.com/>,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZnHcn0uTs