Urgently Send Resumes to sreekant...@coppermobile.com

Hi,

Greetings of the Day, Hope you are doing great.

This is Sreekanth from Copper mobile. Please review this direct client
requirement and send me an updated word copy of resume to "
sreekant...@coppermobile.com.

We can fix immediate interview.  Feel free to email or call me with any
questions you may have. Reach me on 972.996.3239*102

My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore
this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to
not solicit you for this opportunity again.

My client has an opening for Kronos. The skills listed in your resume
appear to be a very strong fit for this position, and if you are
interested, please respond to this email with your updated resume, I would
appreciate if you could refer others who you feel would excel at this
opportunity.

Title:   Kronos

Location:   Warren, NJ

Skills:

Kronos Developer

Client moving from Version 6.3x to 7.0

Preferred Version are both and / or Migration Experience

*Thanks & Regards,*

*SREEKANTH.S,*
*Sr. Recruiter* | *SREE *[ E :  <http://goog_1742449972/>*sreekanth.s
<http://goog_1742449972/>**@*coppermobile.com <http://coppermobile.com/>* ]*
[image: Copper Mobile Logo]
12720 Hill crest Road, Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75230
O:  972-996-3239*102  *I * F: (888) 912-0414,
www.CopperMobile.com <http://www.coppermobile.com/>,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZnHcn0uTs