*Hi Folks,*

*Kindly Send the Response to* *mart...@skill-wise.com
<mart...@skill-wise.com>*

*Please send me few resumes for this requirement. Rate is open.*

Position: SharePoint Developer

Duration: 6+ months contract

Location: Washington, DC(In-person interview)

*Job Details:*

Need SharePoint Developer for my direct client in Washington, DC. Prefer
locals as we have In-person interview.

*KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:*

SharePoint Developer

*Responsibilities:*

• Resign existing SharePoint Site to make it more user friendly and
graphically appealing

• Develop content management processes to keep site from going stale

• Educate organization on the power of SharePoint and how to leverage all
the features

• Content development

*Years of experience required / proficiency level:*

• 5 to 10 years – High Proficiency

*Desired qualifications:*

• SharePoint Development Experience

• User Experience Certification / User Interface Design Certification
(UX/UI)

• Excellent Communication Skills

• Knowledge Management Certification a PlusThanks & Regards

Martina

*Skillwise Staffing, LLC *

913 N Market Street, Suite 200, Wilmington, DE 19801

Phone - 210 272 9930 : Email - mart...@skill-wise.com : Website –
www.skill-wise.com