Hi Folks ,

I hope you are doing great. I am Sreekanth, Sr Recruiter at copper mobile.

We have  below opportunity with my Direct Client. I would appreciate if you
could send me your  updated resume with contact information and
availability.

Sr SQL Server DBA

Dallas,Texas

6- 12 monthsCTH

Need Local only.

Required Skills

Bachelor's Degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science or related field. Equivalent
technical experience may be substituted for educational requirement

10+ years implementation/administration of relational databases with a
strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012) in a
production environment

Excellent understanding of and experience with relational database
architecture and database implementations

Extensive knowledge on analyzing SQL performance and identifying
bottlenecks.

Experience with executing, capturing and analyzing Performance Monitor
counters

Experience with executing, capturing and analyzing SQL Profiler traces

Experience with SQL Server Dynamic Management Views and Functions

Experience with SQL configuration and advanced settings

Experience with identifying high cost queries and tuning of key queries

Knowledge of T-SQL and writing queries

Knowledge of database schemas and table indexes

Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server best practices

Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills are required

Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Knowledge of Windows operating system – familiar with Windows 2008, XP, 7
or higher

Experienced working with MS Office and creating presentations and charts

Experience with clustered environments and Virtual servers

*Thanks & Regards,*

*SREEKANTH.S,*
*Sr. Recruiter* | *SREE *[ E :  <http://goog_1742449972/>*sreekanth.s
<http://goog_1742449972/>**@*coppermobile.com <http://coppermobile.com/>* ]*
[image: Copper Mobile Logo]
12720 Hill crest Road, Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75230
O:  972-996-3239*102  *I * F: (888) 912-0414,
www.CopperMobile.com <http://www.coppermobile.com/>,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZnHcn0uTs