Open Requirement with SourceChip,Inc.

Urgent Requirement

Job Title:              Netcracker Consultant

Location:              Atlanta, GA

Duration:             6+ months - can go longer

Skills:-

·         Netcracker TOM's is a new suite of pre-integrated OSS/BSS
software, and we need to get two senior resources (Architect types) who
have a strong background in most of the Netcracker products, as well as
recent expertise with the TOM's suite technology, with a focus on
integration of TOM's suite to existing OSS/BSS architecture with expertise
around OE/OM end-to-end automated process flow from POS (eCommerce
Web/Mobile to Netcracker OE/OM, to Netcracker TOM to ICOMS)

·         We need to find only people with knowledge or preferably hands on
experience with the Netcracker TOM suite of software (OE/OM) and the API to
ICOMS billing. Please focus the search on only people with Netcracker TOM's
experience and ICOMS AP.

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format.

Details Required for client submission.

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location or Address:

Willing to relocate:

Hourly Rate all inclusive:

Skype ID

Prefer Number

Visa Status & Validity

Email Id :

Thanks & Regards,Sam

Suman Bakshi

Senior Executive Recruitment Team

SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive,North Brunswick, NJ - 08902

Email -  *s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> * Tel:-732-917-4895
eFax:- 732-875-0233

Website- www.sourcechip.net

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a remove in
the subject line.