Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is very urgent opening. Please send your available matching candidates
on ke...@riderconsultinginc.com

Role : BA
Location : White Plains, NY
Duration : 6+ month

KEYS:  BA experience in middle office - trade
confirmation/affirmation/settlement

IN-PERSON interview needed

Minimum Requirements:

• Education should be in Finance, Accounting or Business degrees.
• Experience with trade confirmation/affirmation/settlement needed
• Experience needed with Investment Advisory middle office functions and
technology
- OMGEO Matching Utilities, Bloomberg, Trade Order Management systems.
• Candidate should be team oriented and flexible - since job responsibilities
(Functions Supported) may change as directed by management.

·         Great communication Skills

 Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.

This role with in Investor Management Services - Middle Office - Transaction
Management Services. This group manages trade confirmation/affirmation,
settlement
communication, and fail management services on behalf of the Investment
Advisor.
Our operating teams execute the functions directly and within an oversight
role of India Based operating teams.  We support all Global Asset Types
(Equity,
Fixed Income, FX etc.) and deal directly with broker counterparties and
custodians
representing our clients.

  Thanks.

  KevinPatel