Hi,

We currently have an opportunity for *SAP CRM WEB UI Developer * a with a
major company located in *St. Paul, MN.*

Please review the job description below.  If you are qualified and
interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send me an e-mail with your
Updated Resume; if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone
number so I can reach you.  In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP.

*Title                                       :  * *SAP CRM WEB UI
Developer **.*

*Location                               : * *St. Paul, MN.*

*Employment Type                 :  Contract*

*Duration                              :  6 WEEKS.*

*Job Description:*

·         Hands on experience in designing and developing programs
utilizing multiple SAP ECC / SAP CRM Web UI technologies and techniques

·         7-10 Years of SAP CRM Web UI and ABAP development experience.

·         Strong procedural and object oriented ABAP development skills

·         Must have hands-on development experience on CRM Technical and
CRM WEB UI

·          Integration experience with third party systems like Vistex,
Vertex, Credit Card Systems and Web Integrations.

·         Experience ERP and CRM core interface technology

·         Strong analytical skills

·         Ability to dissect Business problems into Technical Solutions

·         Strong organizational, documentation, time management, verbal and
written communication skills

·         Supply Chain market knowledge. Must be familiar with CRM Order
Management and Service Management

·         Working knowledge of IT (Data Networking, Telecommunications,
Server Systems, Desktop Engineering, etc.) is highly desired

·         Understand warehousing and distribution processes

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks & Regards,

*Bhoomesh ( Sam ) *

*Recruiter*

*E-Mail: bhoom...@codeforce.com <bhoom...@codeforce.com>*

*CODEFORCE 360*

ERP & IT Services / Consulting – Development – Staffing

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 392 | *Fax: *(770) - 410 - 7737

*E-mail*: bhoom...@codeforce.com

*Gtalk:* bhoomesh.recrui...@gmail.com