*** Send reply to b...@3ktechnologies.com** <b...@3ktechnologies.com**>*

*Title: **Business Systems Analyst*

*Location: **Lynchburg, VA (Candidates must be local)*

*Contract: **1 year*

*Rate: **$32/hr on C2C*

*Face to face interview required*

*Required Skills:*

*Requirements gathering/documentation

*BRD's

*Great communication skills

*Job Description:*

We are seeking a Business Analyst interested in joining our clients team
that's going to be working with primarily consumer facing web development.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to gather and elicit requirements
from the operation and technical teams and work with the developers to
enhance and support the effort.

*Please respond with only your W2 consultant's Updated resume, location,
rate and contact information ASAP..*