Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience using Oracle’s OBIEE Answers/ Analytics, Administration, BI
   Publisher, Integrator, and multi-tier architecture to develop large complex
   applications, dashboards and reports for large organizations.
   - Experience designing and building data models and repositories (RPD)
   for Business Intelligence Enterprise Solution s and Reporting tools.
   - Expert Experience with Oracle’s OBIEE Physical, Logical and Business
   Presentation layer.
   - Experience in logical database design and modeling, incorporating data
   normalization and referential integrity, including writing complex SQL
   statements.
   - Experience in OBIEE administration and server configuration, including
   basic security setup with LDAP and AD, and setting up email functionality.
   - Developing Oracle GeoSpatial applications or components to leverage
   Oracle OBIEE Spatial. (Experience with spatial maps/applications that
   segment data and drill-down information by NYS Boundaries such as Counties,
   Regions, and Legislative Districts.).
   - Experience with NYS SFS (Statewide Financial System) transactions
   files.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com