Hello,

*Greetings from VLS Systems..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : Websphere Administrator*

*Location : Chicago, IL*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Phone Interview to Hire. *

Function as the technical resource across several IT technical projects
focusing on the software products developed and supported by IT to ensure
these applications meet stakeholder needs. Responsible for the maintenance
and administration of application and server resources. Additionally,
provides analysis, evaluation, and support of the environment operation
which includes monitoring systems, resources, applications, and users to
ensure maximum system availability. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems or equivalent work experience in similar work
environment.

·         Minimum 3 years of IT work experience focused in production
support.

·         Hands-on knowledge of design, implementation, and management and
support of some or all of the following:

·         IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, WebSphere
Portal Server 5.1/6.0/6.1, Apache, Tomcat, LDAP, SiteMinder.

·         Experience as a team member on project teams in a cross
functional environment.

·         Strong analytical skills desired.

·         Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills.

·         Excellent written, verbal and listening communications skills.

·         Ability to communicate effectively with management at all levels
of the organization.

·         Demonstrated experience within a customer focused environment.

·         Three years of experience is desired.

*Thanks and Regards*

James | Talent Acquisition - Manager | V.L.S Systems Inc.

Address: 4080 Lafayette Center Drive, Suite 300 | Chantilly | VA 20151

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1345 | Fax (703) 953-3881 | www.vls-systems.com |
ja...@vls-systems.com <s...@vls-systems.com>

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner |IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle
Partner | CA Technologies SPECIALIZED Services Partner |TaaSera Partner |
SauceLabs Selenium Partner

2008 - 2013 Honoree: Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

A SEI CMMi Level 3 Co

TechServe Alliance Member (formely NACCB)

Pls. visit our website to find all our open jobs at
http://vls-systems.com/jobs.html